Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Someone ...EQ equal to 0

My goodness... how to describe a person with EQ == 0.
If (Eq == 0)
return Idiot;
else
return asshole;

Wowowo..such a wonder day for me yesterday. Went out with an idiot, playing PSP while waiting Group of Marketing Director. Where is the professional attitude? Such a splenetic person, will you think you can get along with him? I believe i cant do that...

No Team work on him, he likes solo. Cant criticize him, else he will get mania... i think is one of the psychosis...in fact, wanted to ask him go and see doctor. But worry he will whack me instead..haha.

Well, i need to change my self to adapt in this environment. What to do? life still carry on, water still need to drink, food still need to eat. Car, house still need to pay.. wuahaha...

God bless me, hope everything will be fine. :) Yahoo....

No comments: