Monday, May 26, 2008

Leaving with sadness

well, after 2 years of stayed. Now is time to move on to the next new phase in my career. There are many happening moments in this current company, playing CS, Starcraft, Guitar, badminton, mamak session, trip with colleagues. Wao, such a happening environment, but why i am leaving? hmm... in fact, there are few reasons behind of it :)

this is a totally different environment you can find in other company, this company is really different, like a big family with all the sisters and brothers. all very supportive, friendly and helpful.
can go for sing K when lunch time, and play Starcraft when working time. haha...

New company will be my new challenge in my career path, hope everything will be fine to me. god bless... as what i know is the CEO is a nice fellow :)

Thank god to give me 2 years full of happiness environment to work, and the this company will doing well in the future.

all the best to them, especially my brothers there... too bad that you guys cant join my wedding :( this is my regrets... hope you guys manage to come back from UK bro...

all the best...

1 comment:

chhor said...

All the best to your new career brother.